Arashi - 5x10

There are a lot of wonderful songs that I like. I danced to them, I sang it, but none of them get into my heart.

Not like this song.

This song tells us about how Arashi had been through their 10 years. From the very first time I heard it, I felt something warm inside. It gives me strength. It gives me peace. It gives me spirit to face my hardest day.

Those guys, from their songs, from their TV shows, are really brilliant. Brilliant in making all of their fans have the feeling of becoming the part of Arashi. Have the feeling of belonging that name together.

I know, I'm not following them since their first debut. I know I'm nothing compared with those loyal fans who follow them since their first debut. I became their fans since July this year. But I know that I am really welcomed to be a part of "Arashi". I feel like having new family, new friends, new big brothers, new role models...

But because I started to know them less than a year, I'm so afraid. Now they have through their 10 years. I'm so afraid that all that is left to see is farewell. I am so afraid of it. I don't want it to happen.

This 5x10 song, somehow they dedicated for those fans whose they have seen supporting them. Watch their concert, for example. But you know, Arashi, out of Japan, Taiwan, and Korea, there are more to see. Those who can't meet you. Those who can't deliver their support straightly to you. But they keep supporting you, their spirit always be with you. Yeah, it's me including. I will never ever meet you, guys. It's too impossible. But here, from my place, I always give my support.

You probably think my post is childish, kinda dreamer, or whatever it is. But I just want to say to those guys:

Minna, arigatou.
Mainichi,
Chikara wo agete kureru.
Tsuyoku naru.
Mainichi,
Shiawase wo agete kureru.
Itsumo sumairu ga dekiru.
Ima,
sabishikunakute, kanashikunaku naru.
Subete, anata ga iru kara.

Watashi wa, kono tooi tokoro kara, anata no tame ni, chikara wo okurimasu.
Itsumo, gambatte ne!


0 komentar:



Post a Comment