Bandung Trip! (Day 1: We brought chaos along with us)

As what we had planned, Saturday (July 18th) me and my 'Jepang 3' classmates went to Bandung. Although it was the first time for me, I couldn't feel any excitement about it, since there was also a QUIZ! Quiz means I have to clean up my brain to provide extra space for bunpo (grammar) and kanji. (Yokatta! 100 kanji! but I'm sure there are only about 70 that I can recall). Damn. I had tried my best. But quiz is never been fun. Grrr!

Trying to forget that nightmare, we (without Oki Sensei and Ayuk Diah for reasons) happily went to the train station to get a train to Gondangdia then gambir. After a long noisy conversation about Japanese idol and dorama (there, I felt Fika-san is more like a 'Japan music and dorama alfalink') we heard an announcement:
Kereta ekonomi AC jurusan Jakarta Kota tidak dapat diberangkatkan karena aliran listrik putus untuk waktu yang tidak ditentukan

What??! You've gotta be kidding!!
I felt like, "ok, this is where our series of unfortunate event started." We then decided to go to Gambir by bus. The bus, again, turned into chaotic and noisy when we got into it. The main cause is the question that is left in our head about what was happening to Fika's head when she said confidently 6000x8 = 54000, while she was holding Rp 56000 in her hand!

Actually, my Dad was also waiting for the same train. He was about to go to gambir to get Damri to the airport. I forgot to tell him that the train would be fixed at 4 pm. He would be late. I decided to call him, telling him about it. He said he was already on his way to the airport. The surprising thing is he had been mistaken reading his plane's departure time. He thought it was 5 pm, while it should be 9! Oh, God...

Back to my trip mates. Train was just the same with us in it. Our voices was the only thing that was heard. Other people silently sat or slept. But we never stop telling jokes. It was really noisy. (If I were other passenger, I would have regreted for being there). I was trying to sleep, but I couldn't. I also shocked by a sudden sound of something hit the window. Seemed like some of naughty boys outside were playing "throw-the-stone-and-laugh" to our train. It scared me enough.

Two of Fika's nice friends (along with the family) was so kind to come and see us at Bandung Train Station. They event rent us a car! Wow! I was surprised how a trip by train made me so exhausted. I tried to sleep in car. But the hell damn driver drove crazily. The sensation was the same as angkot. The different is just we had a little bit more expensive car than angkot. How ever, I was too tired to complain, so I slept.
Arriving at Rini's house, a very kindhearted girl that didn't mind to share her house with us, we had nasi goreng for dinner. (It was tasty. I swear!) Bale Indah is so cold, I was barely freezing. I decided to not taking a bath at first (I couldn't imagine how cold the water is. I might have been frozen). But the offer of having a hot water bath saved me. Although the hot water came in the middle of my bath (they forgot to turn it on), it helped me sleep well to prepare for tomorrow's all day long trip. :)

The stupid thing is that this stuff:

Ga bisa bobo,kebisingan osaka sngat mengganggu...ada emak2 ckikikan pula..ceyem (Ai's status on facebook)

made people believe that we were really in Japan. *sigh*

0 komentar:



Post a Comment