Bandung Trip! (Day 2: Ahh.. ciwalk)

the tastiest porridge ever! Yo Gazibu!
The first thing in my head when I woke up on Sunday morning is, "ok! here we go! a battle of icy water! Ganbatte, Maya!" I wouldn't dare to imagine how cold it is. I made it! Yeah!

By making one angkot into its maximum capacity, we headed up to Gazibu. For a-first-time person like me, I was wondering why we had to go to gazibu? Then Fika said, "Mau cari makan." (stressing on the word 'makan'). Just one second after that, "Ok!" I agreed. :)

When we walked there, we did a few (I swear! A few!) photoshots. On the public spots! It's easy for other people who passed to recognize us as comers.

Since I was so hungry, starving exactly, when Fika gave me choices: kupat tahu or porridge, I definitely chose kupat tahu. YUM! So tasty! But when I tried my friend's porridge, DAMN! It's even tastier! My regret. When we were about to continue our journey, the porridge seller said to us all, "besok-besok dateng lagi ya, neng!"

Definitely, sir! *thumb up*
I promise, when I come visiting Bandung again, I'll visit and buy 2 bowls of your porridge!

Ciwalk: Korean Style, Shodou, and a girl named Airi.
We made our youngest member, Guido 'Ningyo' Ray, happy. We finally decided, "Ok, we're going to Ciwalk..." There was a Japanese event called Bandung - Hamamatsu whatsoever. Full of people in their brilliant cosplay idea (or weird?). We were looking around for something interesting. Then we found it! A shodou (is it the right spell, sensei?) corner! There was an old man who can't speak Indonesia taught people in that corner how to make Japanese Calligraphy. No matter how hard we tried, all the kanji we wrote went wrong. We did a mess in that corner, you know, noisy, a lot of error trial and many more. Until I convinced my self that the people gathered there were not interested in Calligraphy, but just wondered what happen in that corner due to our noise. We closed our visit by saying "Arigatou Gozaimashita!" then ran away (after all the mess).

Few of us found an interesting booth sold a lot of knitted things. It's cute enough to pull us buying few stuffs. I bought a cute gray knitted hat :)

Ah, Ray-kun was talking to a girl! A girl that made him so excited and nervous all the way to ciwalk! A girl with chicken hood! (I swear, it's chicken hoody vest!) Umm, they looked similar, you know? We all agree with that. Especially when they laughed. Does it mean something? Well, it depends on your imagination! :)

At night: what a tiring day!
After Ciwalk, we decided to take photos at some old colonial buildings, so we went to gedung sate. Unpredictable (actually we should have predicted it), taking pictures at Gedung Sate at night made your pictures show nothing but you, plus we are not able to go inside. Gedung Sate's fences are not a good spot. Disappointed, we ended our journey by seaching something to eat. We then had ayam cobek, near University of Padjajaran. THAT WAS DELICIOUS! I love it! The most interesting thing was that we show a 'concert' of 3 street musicians. I said concert because they were playing violin, too. We all agree that their creativity had impressed us, so that we gave much more money than we usually gave to other 'pengamen'.

Accross the ayam cobek seller, we had to wait for Ai's friend who promised to pick Ai up. Quite long enough, so that we thought his friend lied to him. While waiting, it was like more than 3 angkot stopped in front of us offer us seats. Maybe they thought we were lost or something. But sorry, sir. Our car just parked few steps from where you stopped by. Only Wiwid, I thought, the spirited one in that waiting session. She was playing with the camera's self timing mode. She was kinda excited with that.

Got Lost!
Umm... we had some good drivers and navigators for driving this whole trip: Teh Lisa, Fika, Andien, and Wiwid. No wonder we got a very nice trip. A very nice trip without got lost somewhere we didn't know. Well, that must be our thought BEFORE we got back to Rini's house. No matter how clever the squirrel jump, it will also fall down (english translation for: Sepandai-pandainya tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh juga). The shameful thing is: WE GOT LOST INSIDE RINI'S HOUSE AREA! INSIDE THE BLOCK!

for about 20 minutes, we just went around the neighborhood, til Teteh said "kalian emang mau ngerjain aku ya?"

hihihi, gomen ne, Teteh..

Whuaa.. what a tiring day... tiring but fun! Bandung, I wish I can visit you with a bunch of money next time.. YEAH!

0 komentar:



Post a Comment